Are you tired of boring dog blogs that take themselves too seriously? Well, so are we. That’s why we created Ridgeback Life, the one-stop-shop for all your Rhodesian Ridgeback needs.
We’re a group of dog lovers who don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we’re here to make you laugh while also providing you with useful information about these majestic beasts.
Now, let’s talk about who we’re here for.
- Prospective dog owners, get ready for a wild ride because we’re about to hit you with the cold, hard truth about owning a Ridgeback. Buckle up, buttercup.
- Current owners, we know you love your Ridgeback more than life itself, but we’re here to remind you that they’re not perfect (sorry not sorry). Consider us your reality check, with a side of humor to soften the blow.
- Trainers and professionals, we know you think you know everything there is to know about dogs, but we’re here to challenge you (politely, of course). Don’t worry, we’ll still make you laugh along the way.
- Breeders and show enthusiasts, we know you’re the crème de la crème when it comes to Ridgebacks, but let’s not take ourselves too seriously, shall we? We’re here to poke a little fun (with love) and remind you that perfection is overrated.
- And for all you dog lovers out there! We know you’re here for the cute pics, and trust us, we won’t disappoint. Just be prepared for a little bit of sass and a lot of laughs.
Meet the Pack
Now, you may be wondering who we are. Well, we’re just a bunch of Ridgeback enthusiasts who wanted to share our love for these dogs with the world. Our founder, Marc, has a Ridgeback named Cesar (now a senior) who inspired this site (but don’t worry, we won’t let him get a big head about it).
Get ready to fall in love with Ridgebacks all over again! Whether you’re a seasoned Ridgeback owner or just a pup enthusiast, we’ve got the content you need to keep that tail wagging. From hilarious training mishaps to heartwarming stories of loyalty and companionship, we’ve got it all.
And for all you Ridgeback owners out there, we’ve got a little joke to brighten up your day: Why did the Ridgeback refuse to play fetch? Because they prefer to be the ones in control, of course!